Special skills for your special financial transactions
In providing for the day-to-day financial management needs of our valued clients over the years, PEG has been frequently asked to provide financial advice regarding significant one-time fiscal events whether professional, practice or personally related. The demand for these services has grown so significantly that we created a separate Consulting division.
PEG’s Consulting services include:
- Practice expansion planning; adding doctors or additional specialties
- Individually tailored practice transitions
- Partnership unions, dissolutions, or conflict resolutions
- Practice purchase and sale negotiations
- Lender negotiations
- Real estate investment decisions and/or negotiations: e.g. purchase vs. build vs. lease vs. shared space
- Specialized counsel regarding family-to-family practice transitions
For more information about what PEG’s Consulting division can do for your practice, contact us today.