- Decreased overhead for various accounting tasks.
- Decrease in specialized experience required of AP Coordinator resulting in a less expensive employee.
- Decreased accounting fees by providing accountant-accurate data throughout the year and at year end; no data entry required by accountant’s office.
- Timely alerts to trends that are positively or negatively affecting cash flow and profitability so immediate adjustments can be made.
- More efficient communication of your financial information with any other consultants you might be using.
- Decreased expenses and increased revenues through proper allocation of your practice’s resources.
Yes, with most software packages. While there may be a rare exception, we have not found the exception yet.
For the current and previous year.
Contact us, and once engaged with a start date, you will immediately be introduced to our new-client concierge. This person will escort you through the structured process to make sure you are comfortable with navigation and processes.
On average, It takes three “user experiences” to “get the hang” of using the system. Our PEG Support Team, will be there to guide you every step of the way.
When we import your data, all the vendor information, including the balances that have been paid to each one in the current year, will come into our system.
You will write the check or make the refund to the patient’s credit card.
Yes. We will customize the check printing format to match your checks.
We update your bank balances as soon as the bank reconciliations are completed.
Two primary ways. First, you can provide your CPA access to your financial statements, allowing him/her to monitor financial data anytime. Second, your CPA will no longer have to “re-key” all of your data to ensure accuracy and completeness come tax time. Our cyberCFO team does that along the way so your CPA does not have to.